DELTA-M UAV system
Aerial photography unmanned aerial system with three axis camera gimbal stabilization
Using three axis in camera's gimbal guarantees overlapping
despite of aircraft maneuvers for maintaining course line and altitude.
Pitch, roll, and yaw are automatically compensated.
- decreases number of frames in overall project;
- reduces computing expenses;
- allows to use certificated photogrammetric software.
Freely oriented camera in gimbal provides new opportunities:
- increased performance of monitoring operations in broom mode;
- photographing of side textures of buildings;
- multipoint survey of dotted ground objects.
DELTA-M camera options:
→ Sony RX-1
- 24 megapixels resolution (6000 х 4000)
- Full Frame
- Central shutter
- Focal length - 30 mm
→ Canon EOS-M
- 18 megapixels resolution (5184 x 3456)
- Crop factor 1.6
- Focal-plane shutter
- Lens - 50 мм f/1.4
We ready to integrate of the optical system under your requirements
Aircraft uses our own Hi-Rel aircraft control system hardware. Each device has self-diagnostics mechanism. System automatically checks all critical subsystems and devices. It prevents operator from error during flight preparation and saves aircraft in a case of technical failure in flight.
Low pressure pneumatic catapult provides reliable takeoff even in low temperature conditions.
Carrier phase measurement GNSS receiver with RTK mode is available.
This feature dramatically reduces volume of ground geodetic operations.
|Aircraft speed||65 - 80 km/h|
|Operating altitude||100 - 3000 m|
|Ground sample distance (GSD)||0.03-0.1 m for 300-1000 m altitude accordingly|
|Datalink range||30 km|
|Flight endurance||up to 200 minutes|
|Rated wind speed||15 m/s|
|Operating temperature||from minus 35°С to plus 40°С|
|Camera gimbal tilt range||
|Centers of photographing binding accuracy||
|Photocameras options||Sony RX-1 Full-sized matrix 35 mm; Central shutter; Resolution 6000 х 4000 (24 megapixels)
(alternative option: Canon EOS-M with EF50мм f1/1.4 USM lens)
|Airframe service life||50 landings
airframe is expendable, replaced at production facility
|Batteries service life||50 cycles before capacity reduction to 80% of nominal|
Download UAV "DELTA-M brochure": pdf (3,8 Мб).
Technology is appropriate for rapid solving the number of tasks for open pit mining:
- monitoring of dangerous sites of open pit mining;
- definition of the scope and the location of rock dumps;
- creation of digital elevation models (DEM) for open pit visualizations as a base for the future mining claims planning;
- audit of mining objects in accordance to the design decisions;
- monitoring of compliance with the safety: at a mining, tailing, at industrial sites and in field camps - during the development of mineral deposits.
Gathering of the digital orthophoto plans and horizontal shooting sections of roads (1:2000), bound them to the local coordinate system and the construction of a digital terrain model to determine the boundaries of the right of way (ROW).
Surveying of longitudinal and transverse sections of roads to determine the geometrical characteristics for: embankments; berms; cuvettes; etc., during the annual surveys for the purpose of amending the technical accounting documents and certification.
System provides great capabilities for plan of the city development; monitoring of industrial zones; building of architectural models; surveying of environment for landscape design.
Software for aerial photography processing
For small business
12 month limited warranty
During warranty term online technical support and application consulting is provided