GAMMA UAV system
GAMMA UAV system is designed for a wide range of tasks for the implementation in aerial photography and airborne geophysical survey, remote monitoring and patrolling. (download more detailed description in PDF)
- Internal combustion engine;
- Drone wingspan: 4000 cm;
- Flight endurance: upto 12 hours;
- Cruising speed: 120 km/h;
- Operational altitude: from 100 m to 3000 m;
- Autonomous piloting, the automatic takeoff and landing;
- Takeoff and landing airplane style;
- Takeoff weight: 50 kg;
- Satellite channel management;
- Full preflight self-diagnostics;
- Power board generator 400W;
- Payload weight: upto 15 kg;
- photogrammetric camera;
- scanning laser radar;
- gamma-ray spectrometer;
- quantum magnetometer;
- visible spectrum camera and/or thermal imager.
- Operating temperature from -35 to +50°C;
- Rated wind speed: 20 m/sec.
- aerial geophysics (aerial magnetic prospecting);
- aerial photography in a wide spectral range;
- video surveillance;
- laser scanning.
GAMMA UAV system is designed for a wide range of tasks for the implementation of aerial photography, airborne geophysical surveys, remote monitoring and patrolling . This automated unmanned aerial vehicle intended for high-performance remote sensing, geophysical fields researches with coordinates bindings by the means of global positioning. The information obtained using the system are the initial data for geographic information systems (GIS) for the purpose of digital processing and interpretation for various needs of economic activities.
Promising areas of geophysical surveys for implementation:
- Magnetometric surveying
- Geoelectric surveying