AVASYS, LLC implements complex task of developing payloads control devices - gimbals for unmanned aerial vehicles. Our team created several models of gimbals for payload.
Three-axis camera gimbal assures images overlaps as well as compensating for the drift angle, while the UAV undergoes the evolutions to retain the route and altitude. This allows:
- use specialized photogrammetric packages;
- decrease the number of images in the project;
- reduce the processing costs.
Free orientation of the camera extends the capabilities and allows to:
- increase the performance of monitoring at the expense of deviations off-nadir;
- shoot the side textures of buildings and structures;
- provide survey from different angles for the concentrated objects.
UAV could be equipped by the video or multispectral camera as well to be upgraded for monitoring purposes in real-time.
The examples of aerial photography using UAVs DELTA-M with payload equipped the gimbals
→ Height 250 m; wind speed 2-4 m/sec